HEAVY SOUL! MODZINE
Another 48 page, full colour extravaganza of Mod-filled "stuff"
Inside ISSUE 42:
- INTERVIEWS with MATT DEIGHTON who talks about his career from Acid Jazz Legends Mother Earth to his latest solo album and in depth about the 1993 "classic album" The People Tree
- staying with Acid Jazz bands - CORDUROY have a new album out soon and have a natter about it
- It's going to be a big year for PAUL ORWELL, with two 7"s ready to go along with a new LP - a quick chat was in order
- Undiscovered tracks by '79 band THE FACE have just been released on Love Child Records and Les Potton chats about playing The Bridge House and recording these tracks in 1980
- "John SImons - A Modernist" is a new DVD documenting the life of the man ho dressed the Modernists. MARK BAXTER fills in the gaps about the release and also his up-coming "Voices Of London" night
- THE SOUND OF POP ART are recording a new album and let us know about it!
- Articles on: Reggae pinoeer CHARLIE COLLINS recent passing
- RECORD STORE DAY (grrr)
- the style of MILES DAVIS
- New 45s and 33s
- eBay spy
- Whats New and loads more
HEAVY SOUL! MODZINE Issue 42